Here you will find details of how to contact our press office, the latest press releases, background information about Resurgence & Ecologist magazine and visual images. Additional information about the magazine can be found in our magazine section or you can search our extensive article archive.
For further information, journalists are welcome to contact our press office.
Press Releases and background information
Latest Press Releases
Earlier Press Releases
- Satish Kumar and Charles Eisentein in conversation
- Pricing Nature Nov Dec Issue of Resurgence Ecologist
- Resurgence & Ecologist at The Nehru Centre
- Resurgence & Ecologist Launch
- Tony Juniper is new Trustee for The Resurgence Trust
- Emerging Networks
- Resurgence 45th Anniversary Event
- Resurgence and the Ecologist Merge
- Satish Kumar Speaks At Asia House
- Catalysts For Change
- Walking for Peace 50 Years On
- Animals: A New Ethics
- A New Moral Compass
- Wellbeing: Happy People, Happy Planet
- Being Fashionable Shouldn’t Mean Destroying the Planet
- Satish Kumar Speaks in Cambridge
- A New Paradigm for a Radical and Effective Green Movement
- Carbon Calculator: Resurgence magazine Launches 2010 Carbon Calculator
- Earth Pilgrim: conversations with Satish Kumar (Green Books, 2009) Press Release
- Earth Pilgrim: a year on Dartmoor - programme snapshot and notes
- Satish Kumar tells Fiona MacDonald that educating people to respect nature can change the world - Green Metro article
Slow Sunday Media Coverage
The Daily Telegraph: How to go slow
The Guardian: Bake your own bread and defy consumerism
Media Image Resources
Information on Satish Kumar, Resurgence & Ecologist editor and internationally renowned author and lecturer.
Notes for Editors
Resurgence & Ecologist magazine is published by The Resurgence Trust and has a circulation of 13,000. Resurgence & Ecologist magazine brings together the best thinking on science, spirituality, environmental arts and community, with contributors that include spiritual teachers like the Dalai Lama, cutting edge environmental theorists like James Lovelock and artists such as Andy Goldsworthy.
As people seek to move beyond materialism towards deeper values, Resurgence & Ecologist provides direction, balance and hope, and continues to be an increasingly prominent voice across the globe.
For an in-depth history of the magazine read: The Resurgence Story.
Resurgence Press Office
For all press and publicity enquiries, contact:
Sharon Garfinkel, PR Officer at Resurgence
Phone: 07435 781842